Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Me and Term Limits.
First post 8-11-09. I will be 63 8-16 and it is time I let the world know just what I am thinking on a given day. Today I am building a new home after a fire took our complete home of 38 years last Aug 3rd. The insurance is completed and we have moved into our new home. We rebuilt on the same property. We overlook the Mississippi River at its head waters. Besides building this home I have been very concerned about what is happening in our Government. I can not believe on a given day the lies, political speak, the misinformation and the general lack of any credibility that oozes from the mouths of the politicians that we put in office. I am become emotionally disturbed when I listen to Obama or one of his liars. I mean I almost have a fit. I get mad at the TV. I have more than onetime threatened to through the TV in the river. Nothing can be believed. Therefore I have as of today come to the conclusion that the only answer in congress is to through all of them out. Republicans and Democrats. Nothing is going to change unless we do this. Then we need term limits to not ever let this happen again. Take a good look at what is happening with congress over the past 40 years. Democrats ran congress like there own store untill the Reagon years and Newts Contract with America. Then what happened. The Republicans became power mad and lost both houses as fast as they won them. They were just as bad as the Democrats. Now what. We are back to the other guys. And guess what they are acting like drunken sailers after 6 months at sea. 1 trillion dollars. 1.5 trillion dollars. 2 trillion dollars. Nobody can even begin to understand how much money that is. I can't. Thanks for listening. More tommarrow. Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment